Ban appeal FOR JACOB9476 NOT ME

Discussion in 'Ban/Jail/Mute Appeals' started by KingJamie19, Jan 13, 2020.

1. KingJamie19

KingJamie19 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Really quickly I am making this ban appeal for my friend because he cant make an account because he is banned from the server. This ban appeal is not for me but for Jacob

Title-Appeal for x-ray Username- Jacob9476 Situation-Ban

I got banned for using X-RAY texture pack on urbanmc, I would like to get unbanned

Hi I recently got banned from UrbanMC for using an x-ray texture pack. I really like to play this server with my friends and what i did was very stupid of me. May I please be unbanned, I promise if I am given the privilege to play on the server again I will promise to play the game without an x-ray texture pack and follow the rules and be respectful.

2. KingJamie19

KingJamie19 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I forgot to say that the actual appeal was written by Jacob9476

3. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +574
    Feel that fam.
    Its come to public knowledge that you can submit an appeal other ways though. He can email urban directly, the email is on the website somewhere, don't think you need to be logged in to do it. Or if your friend is in the 99% of minecraft peeps who use disc he can dm a staff member. Emmy's best staff member ever, but cc is apparently pretty lit too. Silver and Nighta also work pretty in that situation. Elian would forward it to the staff in about 4 months, and Urban... Just no. Literally anyone but urban and elian would be great.
    TLDR: email urban or dm nighta, silver, Emmy, or cc on discord. (Do discord if you have it)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +574
    Oh yeah uton is mod, but I'd suggest any of those 4 instead.

5. KingJamie19

KingJamie19 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im using my freinds account but im the one who wrote this and im jacob9476

6. Jonfurre

Jonfurre ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +225
    I'd refer to one of the methods total stated to submit your appeal rather than using a friend's account.

7. UrbanMC

UrbanMC ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +617
    This appeal, for JACOB94, has been accepted.

• Like Like x 1
  8. KingJamie19

KingJamie19 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm very great full for getting un banned what i did is immature and will not happen again

9. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +574
    Just in case... You can make your own forums account!

• Agree Agree x 1