Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban/Jail/Mute Appeals' started by Mrguigui34, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Mrguigui34

Mrguigui34 New Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Hello, My name is Mrguigui34 and I am French. I had some help, from a friend, to better write my appeal.

One day, I went to log into the server after a holiday, and found that I had been banned from the server for "X-ray". Immediately I understood that this was indeed from when I had used the cheat on this server. Even after I had x-rayed, I knew it could be a huge mistake, and after seeing this message, I regretted it immensely. I knew it was forbidden, but I wanted to try it. It shows that I am still a child and I am stupid for hoping it would be okay.

First of all, I would like to apologize for the time of the staff members. The staff is always there for the players and they don't have time to deal with cheaters. I understand, I cheated, so I questioned myself. I saw that it ruined the experiences and ties that I had constructed with my fellow gamers of not only Popondetta, but other towns of the server and nation. I prefer not to look for another server, because of these ties I've already made here. I hope you understand that I regret my decision, and will never do the same again.

Thank you,
    Mrguigui34

• Like Like x 6
  2. OpalComet

OpalComet ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +83
    Good appeal, I hope the staff are forgiving of this incident.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Paddywiggle

Paddywiggle ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +281
    We miss mrguigui! He doesn't cause any trouble between players and has always been respectful. Hope to see you back on the server soon!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. EmmyChewy

EmmyChewy ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +84
    Your appeal is under review

• Like Like x 2
  5. EmmyChewy

EmmyChewy ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +84
    Your appeal has been accepted.

• Like Like x 3
  6. SixEmJay

SixEmJay ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +33
    Welcome back Mrguigui34

7. Mrguigui34

Mrguigui34 New Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Thank you very much for giving me a second chance I am really happy to be able to find the best moments spent with the players. I would never make that mistake again.

• Like Like x 2