Banned application 2.0

Discussion in 'Ban/Jail/Mute Appeals' started by venomgladiator, Jan 9, 2020.

1. venomgladiator

venomgladiator Active Member

Ratings:
    +19
    What I did was wrong and I should never have done to you guys. I learned my lesson I’ll stop doing bad things to the players and hurting there feelings. I want to join the server again so i can continue what I left off. And I promise to stop what doing bad things. I want to play with you guys once again plz give me another chance to make things right. I have learned your lesson from what I did was wrong and I would like to return to the server and do a fresh rest on me plz give me another chance to make things right on the server please I want to help support the server once again

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  2. OpalComet

OpalComet Member

Ratings:
    +35
    With all due respect, I think you would have a better outcome if you didn't double post in your ban appeals.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. OcelotPrincess

OcelotPrincess ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +195

1. From RB’s consistent attempts to try and get unbanned, it’s clear that he cares about the server and will not break rules. I do slightly recall his advertising ban, which was a temp ban turned into a permanent ban for promoting going to another server, which I can understand why that might be frustrating for him. While RB did break the rules, his intentions were obviously not to try and hurt the server at all. Although he posted two applications in a matter of two days, I’m sure there was no intent to be obnoxious and impatient. Lastly, as previously stated in his other appeals, he has learned his lesson and will not break the rules again. Please consider this, Thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  4. UrbanMC

UrbanMC ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +617
    Your appeal has been accepted.

5. venomgladiator

venomgladiator Active Member

Ratings:
    +19
    Yes I’m unban Unbanned thx urban

6. Sonic_CG