IZerefI's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Tqtal, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +365
    Why should we make you mod?
    I am coming up on two years on this server, and have seen about everything that has happened in this time, from hackers, to spammers, to simple slip-ups. I believe my experience on the server could be used to great effect as a moderator, and as I have been a player for such a long time, I would be more inclined to see all sides of a situation. In addition, whenever I see someone breaking the rules, I quickly message a moderator if one isn't online, and inform them of the situation. I am also rather creative, and believe I could help with ideas to make the server a better and friendlier place for players new and old.

Why do you want to become mod?
    I want to become mod to help out around the server. I have noticed time and time again that somebody is online and chasing off more devoted players, and staff can't help to work or school. I can't be on all the time, but I feel that if I can be on when at least some of this happens, I can sincerely help the real players of the server better enjoy their time, and help the server expand for newer players.

What qualities do you have that you think are important for mods?
    I think patience while dealing with players is always key. If you're freaking out at someone for breaking a rule rather than acting sensibly about it, others are going to think that's okay, and that would create a hostile environment on the server. I also believe that mods need to be active and friendly. If someone joins the server and sees a moderator online, they're going to look to them for what's allowed and what's not. If they see a mod breaking rules, or just afking for long periods of time, they're not going to want to stay on the server for very long.

Thanks for your consideration.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  2. Cataclysmic_CG

Cataclysmic_CG ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +53
    Good Luck!

3. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +365
    Thank you Cata! :D

4. Uqknown

Uqknown ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +43
    Good luck! :)

5. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +365
    Thank you Unknown! :D

6. UrbanMC

UrbanMC ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +421
    Your application has been denied.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Off Topic Off Topic x 1
  7. Uqknown

Uqknown ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +43
    Better luck next time IZerfI! :(

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +365
    Ya couldn’t have done it quicker? I’m kinda busy Urban

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  9. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +365
    Your denial has been denied. Better luck next time.

• Off Topic Off Topic x 2
  10. Apples___

Apples___ ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +229
    salty

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Off Topic Off Topic x 1