Last_Starman's Creative/Minigames Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Last_Starman, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Last_Starman

Last_Starman Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Why should we make you mod?
    Having played Minecraft for nine years, I have learned how to properly handle situations while having fun. I have had previous experience as a moderator and administrator on another server, but have since moved on to UrbanMC. This server has been really great to me, and I can ensure that I will give the same, if not an even better experience to new and old players. I believe that I will make a good addition to the UrbanMC staff team, as I can devote time and ideas into keeping the server and community safe and enjoyable.

Why do you want to be mod?
    Having grown a love for this server, I have wanted to help out the community in some way. When I first logged on to UrbanMC, I was greeted with a warm welcome from the community. Continuing to play on this server and being a part of this wonderful community has been a great experience. I have dedicated over 60 hours to this server, and I would love to continue to be apart of this server in a more meaningful way. I think that every player deserves to have a great experience on creative, and I want to be able to help make sure they love playing on UrbanMC as much as I do.

What qualities do you have that you think are important for mods?
    I think that important qualities to have as a mod is being respectful, and remaining neutral and flexible in situations. I think that respect is something that everyone deserves, as it's hard to realize what's going on without being patient and respecting what someone has to say. Especially with moderating on the creative server, it's important to stay neutral and flexible in anything that's happening. Not all situations are the same, and being flexible and neutral will help the player feel comfortable talking to a moderator at any time.

I am very familiar with the type of community on UrbanMC. I have come know many of the players and staff on this server, and I enjoy actively participating in events taking place on UrbanMC. Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my application.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Off Topic Off Topic x 1
  2. OcelotPrincess

OcelotPrincess ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +127
    this looks familiar.....

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Last_Starman

Last_Starman Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Any support is largely supported in my next venture!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. OcelotPrincess

OcelotPrincess ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +127
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Last_Starman

Last_Starman Member

Ratings:
    +4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +448
    Oh my god this application is lit as a candle. Good luck fam, you deserve it!!!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. UrbanMC

UrbanMC ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +447
    I suppose imitation really is the sincerest form of flattery.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +448
    I would suppose that fact to be true. I ship ocey and starman.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. profbananaslug

profbananaslug Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +367
    but also who seriously wants to be a mod for creative and "minigames"

• Like Like x 1
  10. Liv_the_Awesome

Liv_the_Awesome Active Member

Ratings:
    +55
    Good luck...