Legoluke26 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by legoluke26_CG, Jul 29, 2019.

1. legoluke26_CG

legoluke26_CG Member

Ratings:
    +27
    A Serious Look At UrbanMC and My Application for Moderator.

UrbanMc has been an interesting, engaging, and changing community that has lasted many years for multiple players; I for one, have not been apart of the server for long, and have been appreciating the determined fanbase, that has stuck with the server through easy and rough times. Despite all the grinding and frustration that occurs on the server, its players are still willing to continue playing, me included. I want to thank everyone, even players I despise, for creating a community where like-minded people can play and enjoy themselves. I am fully aware I have made mistakes on the server, the biggest one being the advertising incident; as I said in my appeal, I will never do anything related to advertising on the server, and I wish that this would not affect this application. As for other rule-breaks, I've been disrespectful to a few people, and I thoroughly want to apologize to you all, I hope that you can forgive me, and allow me to be helpful to the server.

Why Me?
    I wish for the server to continue growing as it is now, and I truly believe I can help raise a positive connection to all players: setting good examples, following rules, unbiased opinions, and having enjoyable environments. The main focus to a moderator's point of view is to be amiable and patient to all players even if they've had: bad experiences, just don't like said person, etc... No player should ever feel like they aren't able to play the game without being attacked, or harassed. If someone is being defiled it's a moderator's job to take action; no one should be hurt through the innings of a video game, and I sincerely believe I can aid in these situations. Being friendly about any rule-breaking a player has done, will not only help the person stay calm, but also share a common point of understanding; along with helping others see the importance of following the rules. I aspire to work with moderators in Towny, even if my application is denied.

The Reason I'm Applying.
    The sole reason of my application is due to my nature of wanting to help others. Through many experiences and situations of my life I've always been wanting to bring others up, and never let anyone down. Although I don't know every command and plugin, I still try to help when I can, and when I see others answering questions, it makes me want to as-well. On top of wishing to help others, due to the explosion of new players, my inclusion into the staff team would benefit players whos questions are possibly being left out. What I mean by this is that we have only 3 very active staff members, and some of them aren't engaging with the community as much as players like me would appreciate. With every server, players need people to fall on for help, and I believe I can engage with these people and spread knowledge. I'm fairly active and can be on the server for at least an hour every day, and usually longer; with this I would be able to tend to staff and players needs alike, growing with the community to become something positive.

Extras
    I've been involved in a position as a moderator for a few servers, and have had experience in ways to confront rule-breakers, and rule-benders.

-Thank you.
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
    - Galatians 5:22-23​

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. PrinceRqd

PrinceRqd ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +196
    Good luck!!

• Like Like x 3
  3. legoluke26_CG

legoluke26_CG Member

Ratings:
    +27
    Thank you very much! <3

4. profbananaslug

profbananaslug Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +489
    i am almost positive that legoluke is a crypto-chestist agent so please remember to take that into account

git gud
    - The Book of Prof 1:1 (These are also the only words in the book)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Off Topic Off Topic x 1
  5. SonicSignal

SonicSignal Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +320
    good luck!

• Like Like x 2
  6. legoluke26_CG

legoluke26_CG Member

Ratings:
    +27
    Smh Luke being a cryoto-chestist.

7. Liv_the_Awesome

Liv_the_Awesome Active Member

Ratings:
    +77
    YES LUKE if I'm being completely honest I can't think of a better candidate, he is very positive and has helped me multiple times on the server. GO LUKE :D Best of luck my dude.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. legoluke26_CG

legoluke26_CG Member

Ratings:
    +27
    Thanks man

• Like Like x 2
  9. legoluke26_CG

legoluke26_CG Member

Ratings:
    +27
    Aww, thanks liv I really appreciate it. <33

• Like Like x 2
  10. UrbanMC

UrbanMC ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +534
    Thank you for applying, your application is under review.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Peggy_Penguin

Peggy_Penguin Member

Ratings:
    +27
    Luke OP

• Like Like x 1
  12. legoluke26_CG

legoluke26_CG Member

Ratings:
    +27
    Lmao thanks

13. Tuffshuff

Tuffshuff ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +127
    Best of luck Luke!

• Like Like x 2
  14. OcelotPrincess

OcelotPrincess ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +162
    Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  15. legoluke26_CG

legoluke26_CG Member

Ratings:
    +27
    Thanks Shuffy :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. legoluke26_CG

legoluke26_CG Member

Ratings:
    +27
    Thanks Ocey <3

• Like Like x 1
  17. UrbanMC

UrbanMC ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +534
    Your application has been denied.

• Informative Informative x 3
  18. legoluke26_CG

legoluke26_CG Member

Ratings:
    +27
    Thank you for the opportunity.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Tqtal_CG

Tqtal_CG ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +551
    And yet again another great applicant has been denied.

• Off Topic Off Topic x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. SonicSignal

SonicSignal Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +320
    Better luck next time

• Agree Agree x 1