PC Agenda - June 16, 2018

Discussion in 'Player Commitee' started by UrbanMC, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanMC

UrbanMC ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +354
    The next player committee meeting will be on Saturday, June 16th at 7:30 PM Central. If there are topics you would like to discuss, please post them below. The meeting will proceed in order of the posts on this thread and conclude with an open discussion of unscheduled remaining ideas.

Rules:
    • To post your idea, include your in-game username and the subject of your idea. Do not go into too much detail, reserve that for the meeting (Unless you cannot make the meeting).
    • If someone posted something you intended to discuss, simply like their post, rather than posting it twice.
    • Save all discussion for the meeting, do not discuss ideas in the thread.
    • Please wait at least 3 meetings before posting an idea that has already been discussed. Check previous agendas and to see what has already been suggested.
    • Do not suggest Shop suggestions on this thread, please post them here instead: (http://www.urbanmc.net:8080/threads/shop-suggestions.23/)
    • Please try to limit your posts to 7 suggestions or less so that we can assure that the meetings will not be too long.
    • If you post an idea but will not be in attendance at the meeting, please explain your idea in your post. If you do not attend the meeting and do not explain your idea, the topic will be skipped. Your topic will not be subject to the above turnaround.
    Notes:
    • If you believe your idea needs more attention or discussion than what is available in these meetings, please create a forum thread and encourage players to discuss it there.
    • If desired, I am always willing to have a private conversation about suggestions. I will maintain your anonymity.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  2. Hqvox

Hqvox ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +289
    Mayor_Hqvox

- Nation Wars
    - Making Towns in the Nether/End
    - VoteShop Stuff:
    Extra Jobs, Extra Pwarps, Jobs Income Boosters (2x, 3x, 5x?)
    - Bookshelves
    - Herobrine
    - Enable Skeleton Horse Spawns
    - For those not excited about Slimefun, an alternate idea.
    What about Custom Enchants/SilkSpawners?
    - Disable Some Commands While PVP Tagged: /sethome, /pwarps change
    - Rule Challenge: Guillotines should not be considered inappropriate builds.
    - Two Things for Egg Catcher Plugin

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  3. CabanNieves

CabanNieves ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +125
    -Social media accounts for the server (Like Twitter).

• Like Like x 2
  4. Apples___

Apples___ ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +203
    Note: I won't be able to make it to the meeting unless I'm able to sneak out of my house at 1am in the morning.

SINCE MINE DIDN'T GET PUT IN LAST TIME:

(btw this is ApplesWho submitting here)

Change the server currency name to the Urbano Dollar.

Basically, just change everything that mentions the dollar to the "urbano dollar" to show off our great cow god.

(this isn't a joke submission)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Cataclysmic_CG

Cataclysmic_CG ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +46
    __Cataclysmic__ (Credit to : Tuffshuff)

New Donator Ranks:

• Emerald Rank- Slightly better than Gold, but not as powerful as Diamond. Has access to all Gold Rank commands, with the addition of /fly, and $2,500,000
    • Lapis Rank- Below Redstone, has access to 5 homes, access to /wb, $50,000
    Current Donator Rank Revisions:
    • If Emerald Rank is to be added, Diamond rank should receive access to /fix and/or /repair for a set cost (tbd by Urban), so that Diamond Rank to remain worthy of it's heavy cost.
    • Addition of /hat to Gold Rank.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  6. QueenieTigeress

QueenieTigeress ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +64
    QueenieTigeress
    - Ability to toggle death messages

• Like Like x 1
  7. UrbanMC

UrbanMC ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +354
    A reminder to posters to save discussion of ideas for the meeting. If you would like to begin discussion early, please create a separate thread.

@Mayor_Apples Please edit your post to include specific instances where the phrase "dollar" exists on the server rather than the currency sign ($). Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. FestiveYourBoi

FestiveYourBoi Member

Ratings:
    +14
    I'm literally just writing this 15 minutes before the meeting starts, bring netherstar back into the voteshop. Having 50 vote points shows commitment to the server and to voting.

• Like Like x 1
  9. UrbanMC

UrbanMC ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +354
    Thank you to everyone who attended the meeting and participated in the discussion.

The following ideas have been implemented:
    • URL Maps, /tomap
    • Some EggCatcher costs reduced
    • +2 Jobs booster added to voteshop
    Potential future plans include:
    • PvP Tournaments (First one June 22 @ 7pm central)
    • Nether/End Towns @ 1.13 release
    • Slimefun
    • MythicMobs + Quests
    Full details of the meeting can be read with the attached document.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.