Priest/Mod forum appeal

Discussion in 'Ban/Jail/Mute Appeals' started by Tqtal, Jan 19, 2020.

?

Do you, [Player 1] want to marry [Player 2] on this server?

1. Yes, I will!

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No, I won't!

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. The wedding was canceled as the Priest has gone offline.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +596
    Hey everyone,
    For those of you who don't know me, I'm Tqtal on the server, and was formerly a priest. I was demoted on April 1 this year for not embracing priest and mod qualities. Later on, I jokingly applied for priest wasting Urban's, and the staff's time. For this, I apologize. However, shortly after my shenanigans, I became the first person to be banned from making moderator and priest applications. I am here today hoping that Urban and the staff can find it in their hearts to forgive me for my transgressions on valuable staff time, and consider overturning my partial forum ban. Thank you.
    -Total

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sonic_CG

Sonic_CG Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +363
    Best of luck with this, Tqtal!

3. UrbanMC

UrbanMC ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +646
    Your thread starting permissions have been restored in the priest and moderator application forums. However, I would caution you to think twice before applying. Think especially about what has changed since your last rounds of applications and how you've demonstrated that change. If you struggle to come up with examples, perhaps hold off. I'm not saying you shouldn't apply, merely suggesting you do so with your best foot forward.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +596
    Thank you :*

• Like Like x 1