PrinceRqd's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by PrinceRqd, Jul 23, 2019.

1. profbananaslug

profbananaslug Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +514
    to think that at one point several years ago, sparky said i was the most qualified player for mod on the server...

since then, i have received not one, but two independent diagnoses of narcissistic personality disorder

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Off Topic Off Topic x 1
  2. Cruyne

Cruyne ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +331
    PrinceRqd is the most qualified individual of the people who have applied in recent months for the moderator position. He's kind, active, polite, strong and funny, who uses the server's plugins well, and is a respected and long serving individual hence why he was celebrating 3 years recently.

If he does not get staff, I will genuinely believe Urban is not looking for staff members because to turn down a well thought out application like that from a person clearly passionate about the server would be beyond ridiculous unless the staff are full. And like Dad said, the staff are running on 2 people to do day-to-day moderating, in @NightaChan and @TeamkillerYT_CG. They are two incredible staff members but they can't always be available to stop trolls and keep the peace.

Prince isn't always available either, but he is one of the most active people on the server and clearly cares about everyone. He has one of the highest PTs of players still playing here, so he's consistant with his play time and deserves to be a member of the staff team here.

Good luck @PrinceRqd :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +573
    Congratulations!

• Like Like x 3
  4. UrbanMC

UrbanMC ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +617
    Your application has been accepted.

• Winner Winner x 6
  5. OcelotPrincess

OcelotPrincess ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +195
    heck YES!!!! Congratulations, I know you're going to do so great as a moderator :) <3

• Like Like x 2
  6. PrinceRqd

PrinceRqd ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +221
    Thanks!!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Liv_the_Awesome

Liv_the_Awesome Active Member

Ratings:
    +77
    Yesss Prince!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Tuffshuff

Tuffshuff ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +137
    Congratulation Prince, you earned it.:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Cruyne

Cruyne ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +331
    Like I said, the most qualified individual.
    Congratulations Prince, this is highly deserved!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1