TeamkillerYT_CG's Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban/Jail/Mute Appeals' started by Teamkiller_CG, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Teamkiller_CG

Teamkiller_CG ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +112
    Recently I was banned on Urban for using a command that I had found out about. The command was /phead (playername) which gave a player head for 4 gold blocks. It never said that someone killed said player it just merely gave the head. A day or two after using the command I had heard silver did not want us using it so I had logged on to verify if this is true to see ThePigGang and Silver discussing the topic. I proceeded to talk to Silver about this to find out why it is an issue to have it because I see no way that it is a problem. Silver began stating that using the command is exploiting and that we are to return said heads or be appropriately punished. I argued with him obviously for him saying we would be punished for using it because obviously that just sounds as ridiculous as profbananaslug’s ban for his zero tick was. Now even though I thought it to be ridiculous, I had no intentions of getting punished, so I went to take down the several heads I had. Which were put up in my shop, however they were already gone. Seeing as the staff team had already taken care of the matter for me, I no longer saw me being in this issue so I thought nothing of it after the discussion passed later that day. Two weeks later, however, I received a notice from my dear friend Pig that we were both banned, so naturally I investigated the reason and was informed that it was for the phead incident and that it had been deemed I was exploiting the command. So considering the team took all my heads that I had it feels as if I was not given the opportunity to follow Silver’s request to avoid a punishment. I find it odd as to why it would be deemed exploiting when a player, with no knowledge of the decisions made on the work of the plugins, would know not to use a command that is supposed to be disabled. I mean how is even a Moderator supposed to know that the Admins decided to have said command disabled? Only those with access to the Admin chat in discord would know the daily updates on the plugins. It is not a “common sense OP” command whatsoever, it is simply an extension of the phead shop plugin in which you use your own in game currency to buy heads. Taking that into consideration, no I was not exploiting I attempted to do as requested when I discovered the command was supposed to be disabled, however was unable to do so. I do not wish to start a dispute with the team however I request that my ban is removed and that it is wiped from my record due to it not being a rightful ban. Also because I have been asked this several times since my ban I will remove all questions on how I feel about the server. I care about this server very much and have many friends playing on it. However during my time on the staff team I have come to realize that the staff team has several factors that fail to do what a staff team is supposed to do. Those things have caused me to dislike how the team performs. I took time before appealing my ban to be able to appeal my ban with a calm mind and not have any distractions while doing it. Thank you for reading this I hope to see people on the server soon.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. LeoNami

LeoNami Active Member

Ratings:
    +52
    You have written a very detailed and considerate appeal. It is good to have people being honest about a situation because only with honesty can the problem be solved clearly. The community needs people like you. I support your appeal and hope you the best.

• Like Like x 2
  3. mpzflame

mpzflame ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +165
    I refer back to my responses to ThePigGang's and Profbananaslug's ban appeals - I don't understand how this is exploiting. As you said, it isn't really a typical op command; I've played on servers in the past where this command was allowed. I don't think it is fair to ban someone because of an oversight by the server staff.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Jonfurre

Jonfurre ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +318
    Given the fact that the staff team said that if the heads were returned there would be no punishment but then to later on punish them is a mistake on their part that should've been acknowledged. Good luck on your appeal. This is the way.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Teamkiller_CG

Teamkiller_CG ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +112
    And I am not even mad that the staff team missed it, they work with many plugin's and errors like this happens. I am just annoyed that we got punished for the slight mistake .-.

• Like Like x 2
  6. UrbanMC

UrbanMC ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +689
    Your appeal has been accepted.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Teamkiller_CG

Teamkiller_CG ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +112