The Application of TeamkillerYT_CG

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TeamkillerYT_CG, Mar 18, 2019.

1. TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +21
    I will start off with saying this, a lot of you know me and some of you dislike me but that is not why I am here today. Why I am here today is because I see things that can be done to help the server but voicing those out is not enough for me, I want to be part of the staff and help it grow. Here is a bit of information about me and who I am in my daily life and game life, for starters I am indeed a father of a beautiful daughter and a hardworking manager at my job so I do have real life experience on leading and helping others. In my game life I do have a few people I have created some hiccups with however only 1 where I have broken the rules which after doing so I immediately admitted to breaking said rule and accepted any punishment sent my way.

Why do you want to be a mod and what qualifies you to be one?
    I want to be a mod because though there is many problems only Silver, Elian or UrbanMC can deal with I want to be able to help our mods who are extremely busy with life at the moment and unable to online constantly. As for what qualifies me that question is simply just of personal opinion anyone could say they are qualified to be President of the United States and it would not matter because it is not yourself who decides if you are the right fit for the job. But if you truly wish to know what makes me believe I am qualified that would be that I just have real life experience as a leader and as someone who helps others on a daily basis. I have no experience as a Mod on any other server so this will indeed be new to me however I will actively push to learn and grow if given the opportunity to be a Mod.

What qualities are important to being a mod? And do you have those?

I am going to go ahead and focus on 3 main key points you need to be a Moderator number one is having a good open heart towards your players especially when they have an issue. Number two is determination, I truly believe that I have every ounce of determination in my soul going towards this task and it will continue to go towards it until I receive the chance to show this community that i can help! Lastly number three is a strong sense of responsibility, I know not a single successful leader or Mod who is irresponsible and neglects their job. To be successful at what you do you must be responsible and do your job right. This being stated I strongly believe I have these three main qualities I believe a Mod or any leading figure anywhere should have.

What can you do that other staff cannot?

There is nothing I can do other than offer an extra set of hands to help this community. I do not see this question as a very useful question to add in but I feel this is needed to be said. Maaxy and Nighta are both being bashed on by other players on the server and I wish to help alleviate some of the pressure on their shoulders to be online more that way they can focus on life matters they may be struggling with. No they shouldn't be deranked they are just busy with life and that happens people need to realize that but may having an extra pair of active hands will help? I do work a very weird schedule and can be called in at any minute if I am needed at work. So I guess what I can and I am trying to offer is a pair of hands that I can give to maxxy and Nightchan to lift stress off their shoulders about the server and help them when they need it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  2. King_Voltz731_CG

King_Voltz731_CG New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    He's got my (unbias) vote

• Like Like x 2
  3. TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +21
    Your (unbiased) vote is appreciated but remember staff reviews the application and takes a vote themselves XD

4. Liv_the_Awesome

Liv_the_Awesome Active Member

Ratings:
    +55
    Good luck! :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. Uqknown

Uqknown ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +46
    Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  6. MrTribe

MrTribe ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +101
    Best of luck to you.

• Like Like x 2
  7. OcelotPrincess

OcelotPrincess ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +127
    Good Luck!!

8. CabanNieves

CabanNieves ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +151
    Good Luck ''Cherry Gang'' kid

• Like Like x 2
  9. TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +21
    Not really a kid xD I am indeed a father of a beautiful daughter but thank you so much ❤️

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. profbananaslug

profbananaslug Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +367
    well kids as young as 5 years old have had kids so that's not exactly enough to prove you're not a kid

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +21
    I mean fair, do you all wanna see my is? jk jk ❤️ I wont be releasing my age though even if I did you could choose to not believe me

12. Cataclysmic_CG

Cataclysmic_CG ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +53
    Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  13. CabanNieves

CabanNieves ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +151
    Congrats ''Cherry Gang'' kid

• Like Like x 1
  14. OcelotPrincess

OcelotPrincess ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +127
    Congrats!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jonfurre_CG

Jonfurre_CG ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +68
    Congrats!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. UrbanMC

UrbanMC ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +447
    Your application has been accepted.

• Like Like x 2
  17. MrTribe

MrTribe ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +101
    Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing how you help out the server.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Uqknown

Uqknown ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +46
    Congrats fam. :)

• Like Like x 1