The Return....?

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TeamkillerYT_CG, Oct 13, 2019.

1. TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +64
    First off I want to apologize for my leave of absence as a Moderator on the server in the first place. All of the active members know most of my story. That being mentioned it has been a rough last year. I have been struggling with a medical issue. Though progress has been moving forward I still have a long way to before I am healthy again. However, progress has made it to where I can partake in my daily life more often now!

Why should we make you a moderator?

I am not going to say that the team should accept me back as a moderator. Now I know that's the opposite of what I should responding to on this question but I have my reasons. I know that after I became a moderator life hit me hard, my computer committed self-destruction for several months. Then I wound up getting hospitalized quite often. In turn, inevitably lead to me stepping down as a moderator to open my position up to others who could help out the server during my inactivity. I like to believe that I always could relate to nearly everyone on the server, a recent incident with Profbananaslug AKA DaddySlug on the discord proves that point.

I have always kept an open mind on the fact that I can be wrong and the person I am debating with can be right so that is a good aspect I like to keep about myself since it is truly needed for daily life period. Bonus's to me becoming a moderator is I do have the kind atmosphere that is expected of a moderator but also a stern voice of reason and a strict mindset on the rules. I sit and listen to what issues others are going through and also give my advice on how I feel that they can improve their situation.

Why do you want to become Mod?
    I believe that with the right opportunity I can mold my past inactivity into something others could never even think of being possible. UrbanMC though abandoned by most of my CG's has become a home to me in which I want nothing from but to help make it grow. That being said I wish to push fixes that I think of along my road of being an active member of the community again that will make my CG's/other old members want to come back to the server and new members stay.

I want to purely relight the fire which has been lost for UrbanMC and create an engaging positive environment that has high activity. To me, there is nothing more pleasing than to grow a community so much that it becomes a family. I mean I don't know about you guys but I am a family guy, I enjoy the insane amount of joy that comes with spending time with family so to achieve making a whole server a family it truly is a remarkable goal I would like to achieve.

Everyone for the most part already knows that I believe toxicity has been becoming a massive problem on our server and that will be my main focus from here on out. I also want to help Emmy out, you probably do not see me much so you are probably thinking how is he active if he is not on? well, that's the thing my schedule has changed and I am online more at night now which would probably be morning for Emmy. Obtaining a second Moderator who is online during the night time would be excruciatingly beneficial and that is what I want to do with my availability at night. I wish to be there and assist during the low moderating period so that it is less stressful for everyone on the team.

Beneficial qualities?
    As stated previously what I can offer to the plate is another positive kind perspective to which will never waver in a biased form. To me that right there is always something that should not be turned down. However, adding to that there is the fact that I can accept that I can be wrong even towards others who are of lower status than me. I have a unique thought process and constantly am thinking of the future state of something I am part of. (As seen in suggestions about the constant discussions I am part of for the next world in the future.)

There is a mindset in life called Teach & Learn, some find it a bit confusing so I will break it down. Teach and learn stands for when you are teaching someone something to always keep an eye out for questions they might ask that you do not entirely know the answer for. I am a firm believer in this mindset and always keep my eyes out for something I don't know so that I can learn from those I could be teaching. That being said I feel that if I were to be brought back you would all potentially benefit from that mindset as well which again all I hope to achieve is to help the entirety of the server grow and develop themselves as people and players.

Anything that may influence the decision?
    My activity will not be the same as it used to be hitting around 15-30 hours a week. I have my daughter for 2 weeks a month so every other week ill be more active than the following or prior. I do hopefully have surgery coming up to permanently fix the issue I'm struggling with. recovery time would average roughly 3-4 weeks for a flawless surgery. All I can say now is thank you for your time in reading this and the opportunity to even re-apply for the team.

• Like Like x 4
  2. EmmyChewy

EmmyChewy ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +38
    Actually its the afternoon for me (around 3pm onwards) when its 8 - 10pm for most players.

Either way, GOOD LUCK TEAM <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Jonfurre

Jonfurre ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +208
    He pulled off mod pretty well before, while the less activity may be a bummer that doesn't mean he can't still contribute to the server, good luck :):):cool::cool::eek:o_Oo_O:rolleyes::oops::eek::p:cool::eek::mad::cool:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +64
    oh hohoho you got me! lol

• Like Like x 2
  5. TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +64
    Thank you jon! <3

• Like Like x 2
  6. mpzflame

mpzflame Member

Ratings:
    +54
    Would like to see you as a mod again, good luck!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Uqknown

Uqknown ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +66
    Teamkiller has been one of the most understanding, patient, and respectful of very few people that I have met on UrbanMC. He’s done an excellent job keeping the community together and socializing with each player. I think that he really deserves the position of moderator back, and he’s done more than enough to earn it. Good luck Team.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +64
    can we add a heartfelt reaction to the list of reaction?!? :') thank you uqknown! <3

• Like Like x 1
  9. Paddywiggle

Paddywiggle ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +154
    Let’s hope that Urban takes this OPPORTUNITY to get a great mod back on the team.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. OcelotPrincess

OcelotPrincess ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +181
    YAS. good luck!!!!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +560
    Good luck TK!!!!❤️

• Like Like x 3
  12. Tuffshuff

Tuffshuff ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +136
    Glad to see you back Team, best of luck on your application. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +64
    Haha puns I like it

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +64
    Thank you tuffy

• Like Like x 1
  15. OpalComet

OpalComet Member

Ratings:
    +18
    I don't know of anyone who could be a better mod than you. You're a good hearted person and this server really needs that. Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +64
    We have many people who are better mods already :(((( but thank you

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +64
    Stop disagreeing gosh dangit!

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. ThePigGang

ThePigGang New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    We need you asap you are the only one left to restore balance

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. jibblypop

jibblypop ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +58
    OMEGALUL

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +64
    Bub we do have a good set of moderators....

• Disagree Disagree x 2