TotalFang_'s Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TotalFang_, Sep 11, 2018.

1. TotalFang_

TotalFang_ ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +254
    I joined UrbanMC on March 25, 2017, almost 18 months ago now, and I still love it just as much as I did then. Maybe more. I love this community, and each individual person. I have played 1557 hours, or almost 65 days straight of playing. That being said, I don't plan on leaving the server anytime soon, and enjoy talking to players new and old, and have found a lot of friends here, and met a lot of new people. I have a lot of amazing experiences on this server, and want to take the next step of becoming a moderator on the server.

Why I want to become mod
    I want to become a mod to help players in more ways than before, helping them when someone isn't exactly looking for a server to play on, or when they need to check a grief on their town, or when they just found a random crafting table on top of the ocean. I have had the great honor of being priest for over two months now. I have enjoyed interacting with many blossoming couples, and interacting with those who need to divorce their spouse for 10 seconds and remarry. I always put my priest rank first, and enjoy helping people when they ask for help, and have the human nature of being happy after I give others the same feeling.

Why you should make me mod
    Besides the fact, I am always happy to help players with what they need, especially if they can't do it themselves, I am also a good leader, having led my own nation for three worlds, and my own town as well. I believe this is especially useful if no other mods are online and rule breakers come online to make the server a less than happy place for the other players, so I can take control of the situation and make sure everybody is happy. Additionally, I like working with others, which I believe is another great quality for moderators, so we can keep order, and not chaos. To go along with that, I am a good communicator, which I believe would stop mishaps in enforcing the rules. Finally, I am not bias, and would not treat my friends any different than anyone else.

Thank you for considering my application, and I would like to be a moderator on the Towny server where I tend to play a lot more. Have a great rest of your week! :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Batfang_

Batfang_ New Member

Ratings:
    +5
    10/10 best app ever #Total4Mod

• Like Like x 3
  3. Crantonix

Crantonix ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +15
    You got this!!!! GL TotalAnarchy_

• Like Like x 3
  4. TotalFang_

TotalFang_ ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +254
    Thanks Bat <3
    Thanks cratatat :)
    Me2
    Thanks Caban :D
    Thanks Bigg! Ly <3
    Thanks Candy, miss ya lots <3 <3 <3
    Thanks Jay :D
    Thank you alch :p
    Thanks Signal (Deku) means a lot!
    Prof. You are completely right. I should have put that in my app. I am the Kween of the server!
    Thank you, and I applied to save the staff's discord dms. Also 5th time for mod :p
    I understand this very serious concern. I Shall consult Silver to give me private lessons Asap

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  5. Batfang_

Batfang_ New Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I vote total for best mod

• Like Like x 2
  6. CabanNieves

CabanNieves ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +122
    Good Luck! You deserve it

• Like Like x 2
  7. BiggDaddyFang_

BiggDaddyFang_ Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Total You would Make an amazing Mod. Even now you consistently help people on the server even though you don't need to. I know you get the position, and I wish you the best of luck

• Like Like x 1
  8. profbananaslug

profbananaslug Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +276
    not good @ 1.8 pvp tho

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. alchambers687

alchambers687 New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Total for mod

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kyoung07

Kyoung07 Member

Ratings:
    +40
    I Personally think we don’t need another mod just because OcelotPrincess resigned. And this is what 3rd or 4th time trying. Anyways GOODLUCK!

• Off Topic Off Topic x 1
  11. Kyoung07

Kyoung07 Member

Ratings:
    +40
    Love me some hate.

12. PerpetualSignal

PerpetualSignal Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +274
    You'll make an amazing mod! Best of luck, you totally deserve it!

13. PerpetualSignal

Ratings:
    +274
    Idk, it really looks like players want him to be staff since he helps them a lot anyways, he has staff qualities, and would be a great help to the server in general.
    Yikes

14. Craig_Xen

Craig_Xen ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +55
    You deserve it

• Like Like x 1
  15. Luiy

Luiy Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Lacks maturity as well as clear judgement

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. PerpetualSignal

Ratings:
    +274
    It's clear you came here only to troll. You're also banned.
    Total has good judgement and is mature. Are you thinking of a differen't person?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. profbananaslug

Ratings:
    +276
    wasn't total voted server "drama kween"? is lots of drama something you'd want/expect from a mature person or a server staff member?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. PerpetualSignal

Ratings:
    +274
    That was not a serious thing and should not have any effect here.

19. profbananaslug

Ratings:
    +276
    but surely people wouldn't have voted him "drama kween" if he doesn't cause drama, right?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. ShadowEmber

ShadowEmber Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Good luck Total!

• Like Like x 1