Tuffshuff's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Tuffshuff, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Tuffshuff

Tuffshuff ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +137
    So to start things off you guys probably know me by Tuffshuff/Tuff/Tuffy. I enjoy spending time with friends, pets, and family. In my free time, I enjoy being outdoors, playing board games, and playing Minecraft.

Why should we make you mod?
    I have been playing Minecraft for a while now and UrbanMC has been a server I can call home for the past 4+ years. This server has played a huge role in my Minecraft experience, and hopefully, there is more to come. While Urban hasn't been the only server I have played on, it has been a server that has stuck out to me. I love the community of people here on Urban and have enjoyed the server so much, I decided to donate for Redstone Rank and later ended up donating for Diamond Rank. While this may cost me $120, the purchase was worth every penny. I also applied to become a priest awhile back and was accepted. Becoming a priest opened up more opportunities to help out the community. Being part of the community, I have encountered many experienced staff members, showing how they operate and present themselves to other players. I think I would be a great addition to the staff team to not only enforce rules but to also make for a fun and safe environment.

Why do you want to become a mod?
    UrbanMC has always stuck out to me because the community here is amazing. Everyone is always welcoming new and returning players back, no matter who they are. Even with taking a break for personal reasons, I was welcomed back as I never left. Helping out the community is something I enjoy as well, even if it’s just meeting new people or having conversations with friends. People on this server are unique and kind. I have spent 1800+ hours on the server and it has been a blast, grinding to end up being on the leaderboard of mcmmo and meeting/making new friends. While being apart of this server, I've seen good friends come and go, but it's always good to see new faces. Meeting new people is something I enjoy, even if it’s simple questions about the server.

What qualities do you have that you think are important for mods?
    Becoming part of the staff team is something that is an important role on any server. Staff needs to show respect towards all players and be willing to represent everyone from the staff team. As a moderator, you need to be very familiar with the rules and know what to do in sticky situations. I have dealt with many unique players on Urban and staying calm, and communicating with the person, are two things I have always done. Listening to the staff team is expected by every player. Being apart of the staff team is an honor not many players get to have. Becoming a moderator means that you are given the power to punish players for not following the rules, but with great power comes greater responsibility. While I have had experience within a public town with being mayor and co-mayor, you need to be responsible. If you treat your town members with respect and treat them the way they want to be treated, you will get that in return. Using this experience, I have learned to always have an open mindset and be open to new ideas, being a leader and show respect toward all members even if we disagree. While Moderators do moderate chat they also do have a voice when it comes to staff discussions, helping the community to be heard. Representing the community is something I have always wanted and have done. This server has brought me closer to people and hopefully, I will help others too. Being apart of this community is something I have always been proud of. I am glad I can call UrbanMC my home.

My name is Tuffshuff, I would like to thank you for considering my application and your time. Thank you.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  2. Liv_the_Awesome

Liv_the_Awesome Active Member

Ratings:
    +77
    YESSSS TUFFF!!!!!!! Good luck!!! :p

• Like Like x 3
  3. Peggy_Penguin

Peggy_Penguin Member

Ratings:
    +27
    As a professional penguin, I've seen a lot of mod applications. This has to be one of my favorites! Hope you get accepted!

• Like Like x 4
  4. OcelotPrincess

OcelotPrincess ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +183
    Good luck tuff! I know you will make a fantastic addition to the staff team. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Sonic_CG

Sonic_CG Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +331
    good luck tuff!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. UrbanMC

UrbanMC ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +575
    Thank you for applying for moderator. Your application is under review.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Cruyne

Cruyne ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +331
    ABOUT TIME! GO TUFF!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +561
    TUFFSHUFF FOR MOD 2019! If this is denied I will cry.

• Like Like x 3
  9. G_Man9602

G_Man9602 Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Good luck Bro.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Mayor_Harris

Mayor_Harris ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +33
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +561
    No harris, leave SilverM- er UrbanMC be

12. UrbanMC

UrbanMC ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +575
    Thanks again for your interest in a staff position. Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Tqtal

Tqtal ‌‌  ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +561
    Seriously? Why. Tuff, ask why.

14. Cruyne

Cruyne ‌‌ 

Ratings:
    +331
    Tuff, don't stop. You are really good and should be a part of the staff team. Wait for a month or two, come back, and I'm sure you'll be accepted. Unlucky mate, I was really hoping this would be accepted.

• Like Like x 2